The New England Regional Art Museum Ltd is a not-for-profit company governed by a Board of Management.
NERAM is a Company limited by Guarantee, and a Charitable Trust which has endorsed deductible gift recipient status. Donations to NERAM are fully tax-deductible.
The Art Museum receives support from the Armidale Regional Council through a twenty year funding agreement and triennial funding from the state government through Create NSW.
NERAM also receives generous funding provided by the Margaret Olley Art Trust.
The funding we receive only covers a percentage of the operating costs of running a large art museum and we generate income through art classes, shop sales, cafe rent, and donations from people like you.
There are a number of different ways to support the art museum:
- Make a donation to the 2018 Annual Appeal
- Sponsor NERAM through your business
- Make a donation to the NERAM Foundation
- Join the Friends of NERAM
- Volunteer at the Art Museum
- Buy an artwork at the Packsaddle Fundraising exhibition